March 19, 2008

On my desk on wednesday...

...there are some new bits & bobs which will be soon available on Etsy.  Anyone else who makes things to sell will know what a learning curve it can all be, even with over 11 years experience as an in-house designer, there has still been a lot of trial and error, not to mention fitting crafting in around children wanting feeding, drinks, clean clothes and broken toy cars mending!

Thank you for all the lovely comments about the felt bag, my mum hasn't seen it yet, it was her birthday yesterday but I have kept hold of it for now as she is coming for a visit with us over easter weekend.

Have a good easter, I will be back next week, no doubt, a little spottier/heavier, from eating far too much chocolate, yum!

8 comments:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Love the butterfly on leaf! I am sure your Mum will adore the beautiful bag you have made for her. Have a great Easter, Lisa

Kitty said...

Gorgeous butterfly and leaf!

Hope you and your family all have a lovely Easter. x

Annie B said...

oooh it's so cute! have a lovely easter and good luck with the shop after that
X

Mrs Moog said...

Your butterfly is beautiful and I love the colours you've used!

Hope you have a very happy chocolatey Easter :)

xxx

Locket Pocket said...

Have a lovely easter-can't wait for your shop to open! Lucy x

Michael House said...

I love the butterfly, your work is inspired, I can well imagine the preparation that goes into it. Vanessa

Suzie Sews At DOTTY RED said...

so sweet. have a happy Easter...Ahhh Chocolate...I gave it up for Lent and I have started to dream about the stuff!!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I can't wait to see your Etsy Shop.