November 29, 2010

Blues,

You know how we tend to have certain colours that we favour wearing?  Until recently, mine was always brown.  I wore it all the time and have lots of it in my wardrobe.  But now, I am starting to veer towards blue.  Blue has generally been a colour I avoided, except for denim (as in dark jeans, not 80's style pale denim jackets), but now I am embracing it in a vast array of shades and hues.
Given that over the past 2 weeks, the UK has been plunged into a bit of a cold snap, the one thing my wardrobe was lacking was a blue (or blueish) scarf.  One thing my craft room is not lacking, is tons of felted woolens...


so, here you go.  A pile of squares and rectangles stitched together, with a few buttons to jazz it up,


and we have a scarf.  A very snug scarf which I even wear indoors.  Both Lucy and Luke have asked for one.  I might even be tempted to stick a few up on Etsy.  Could do with clearing some space amongst my woolens stash!

7 comments:

inmykitchen said...

Blue can be cold but not when it's a very stylish Wintry woolly.

Jo
x

Charlotte said...

The scarf looks lovely! What a nice idea! Funky buttons too.
Loving the look of your book too, All the animals look so cute!

Hoola Tallulah said...

The scarf is so sweet, I love the buttons, such a nice touch! I made my daughter a scarf yesterday using the sleeves of an old sweater, it's just about passable as a scarf, I am a bit of an amateur!

Jo @ life in lists said...

What a fab idea! I am a big scarf fan, and usually have a couple on the needles - love your much quicker method.

Sexier You said...

Whoah! Those crafts are wonderful. And cute. How'd you made them?

discounted craft

Lara Gargett said...

This information is really good. Thank you for this. Now, I would like to draw your attention towards a reliable assignment help firm named Online Assignment Expert. Working for more than 5 years in this firm has made me recommend them as the best assignment writing services in Australia. This is because the experts here are not just confined to provide guidance on various academic subjects. They also provide students a lot of samples and reference assignments which prove to be really beneficial for them. Having delivered expert guidance in more than 50+ disciplines, our assignment Provider are class apart. While delivering guidance to students, they make sure to put their firmest foot so that students excel in the particular subjects. They also never hesitate to cater to the urgent requirements of students. Be it a CDR, essay, dissertation, case study or even a CV, we efficiently deal with every assignment type. So, in case, you are in search of reliable assignment help experts, then Online Assignment Expert is the correct platform for you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this Article! Those Students who are Looking for Assignment Help online, So Get the best Online Assignment Help with us, The Student Helpline provides best Online Assignment Help with top Phd helpers. we always deliver best quality content at affordable price